To A Special Little Lady
Ode to my wife....
I thought I had known love until I first fell in love with you.
Then everything I thought love to be was without meaning.
.
I had heard of butterflies, bells ringing and birds singing.
I thought that true of love as a fantasy.
For these were all unknowns to me.
.
Then you, my love, opened my heart with such rhapsody.
The heavens lit up and singing resounded the first moment
you confessed your love to me.
.
Speechless was I.
You simply awed me.
Your beauty, your feelings, your heart.
How I adored you.
But I could not say or would not say not sure of your feelings for me.
.
Now, I can sense your love thriving within this heart of mine.
You and I together, falling in love with each other again everyday,
knowing true love for the first time.
.
Today is a gift from God, to see His hand working in our lives. I see how he
continually deposits His goodness into us. I am thankful for His love that I
receive from you.
.
.
Thank you Anna for being so wonderful. I love you with all my heart. O......
I thought I had known love until I first fell in love with you.
Then everything I thought love to be was without meaning.
.
I had heard of butterflies, bells ringing and birds singing.
I thought that true of love as a fantasy.
For these were all unknowns to me.
.
Then you, my love, opened my heart with such rhapsody.
The heavens lit up and singing resounded the first moment
you confessed your love to me.
.
Speechless was I.
You simply awed me.
Your beauty, your feelings, your heart.
How I adored you.
But I could not say or would not say not sure of your feelings for me.
.
Now, I can sense your love thriving within this heart of mine.
You and I together, falling in love with each other again everyday,
knowing true love for the first time.
.
Today is a gift from God, to see His hand working in our lives. I see how he
continually deposits His goodness into us. I am thankful for His love that I
receive from you.
.
.
Thank you Anna for being so wonderful. I love you with all my heart. O......


1 Comments:
What is happiness and where do I find true love?
Shelter from pain, courage in storms,
a companion in my lonliness, a provider in my great need.
All these things and sooooo much more,
they are you.
You are the completion of my heart.
I thank God for bringing us together and I know that you are the one that I was meant to be with for the rest of my life.
xoxoxo
Thank you for this beautiful poem.
You make my heart sing!
Post a Comment
<< Home