I'm Going To Marry the Woman of My Dreams!
Anna Louise,
I am going to marry you! You're right, it is very surreal, yet I have known that I would marry you for a while now. I am so thankful to be able to marry the perfect woman for me. I am so thankful for all the many great gifts and virtues God has blessed you with. You overfill me with joy and love. Please don't ever change. I LOVE YOU! Anna, I LOVE YOU! I am so in love with you. Aaaahhhhhhh! You are amazing, Anna. Wow! I will protect and provide for you. I will never stop loving you! You are going to be the most beautiful bride Christ has ever blessed in a marriage. I can't wait to start the rest of our lives together. :) Ewe, babe, ewe.



1 Comments:
Ouch! You know that feeling you get when your heart start filling up and the seams feel like they're going to pop. Yeah, that's the one. I've got that feeling right now and It aches. I'm so happy. You are my beloved. The man of my dreams. You fulfill every longing I've ever had for a companion, a friend, a man, a husband. I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU XOXO
Post a Comment
<< Home