With Just One Finger

TRUST the Lord. Imagine a large, twisted ball of fishing line, but made of a GOLD yarn-because it is so valuable, all tangled up. Be PATIENT. It is against every nature of a man to wait, but when pulling on any of the strings and you feel resistance, STOP. It is only making the knots tighter. But with one finger, ONE FINGER, He can touch that golden thread and ALL the knots will come loose. Trust and patience. Amen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Plplplplplplpl! I'd just put you to sleep!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ode To A Godly Friend

Anna, I want to take a minute and tell you how wonderful of a person you are. I believe I gave you this poem before, but I was going through my poem writings and I wanted to put this to "ink"(atleast in the 'puter!)

A Friend Like You:
There's lots of things with which I'm blessed,
Though my life has been both sunny and blue;
But of all my blessings,
This one's the best-to have a friend like you.

In times of trouble, friends will say,
"Just ask...I'll help you through it."
But you don't wait for me to ask,
You just get up and do it!

I will always love you,
and you always love me in return;
You just seem to know to comfort me,
when my heart feels that hurtful burn.

And I can think of nothing in life,
That I could more wisely do;
Than know a friend, be a friend,
And love a friend...like I do you.


I love you Anna, I love you. All of you. All that you have, all that you can give. All that you want, all that you dream of. I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Thank you baby. You touch my heart like no other. You are my dream. I pray that God would protect you and give you wisdom and favor. I pray that God would grant you the desires of your heart and that I would be that desire. I pray that whatever you do in His name shall prosper and that God's anointing would rest upon you. I love you but no matter how much I do, I cannot love you more than God does so I will go to Him on your behalf and I know He will take care of you when I can't. You are my love.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 7:31:00 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

AMEN sister! You are my dream come true. You are my hearts' desire Anna. You have opened this dam of love that can not be shut! I just pray that I can be the man of God that He has created me to be and that He would be able to make you happy and satisfy all your needs, wants, and dreams through me. I need God to love you through me and you need it too! :) I am blessed and highly favored in Jesus' name. I am annointed to do His work, in His will, and by His ways. Thanks for lifting me up today before our Creator, I needed it babe. Every time my attitude would get sour, I could feel the Spirit rising up inside of me-encouraging and proding me. I love you. Thanks, by dear Anna. Xoxoxoxoxo!!!

Thursday, April 13, 2006 12:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home