With Just One Finger

TRUST the Lord. Imagine a large, twisted ball of fishing line, but made of a GOLD yarn-because it is so valuable, all tangled up. Be PATIENT. It is against every nature of a man to wait, but when pulling on any of the strings and you feel resistance, STOP. It is only making the knots tighter. But with one finger, ONE FINGER, He can touch that golden thread and ALL the knots will come loose. Trust and patience. Amen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Plplplplplplpl! I'd just put you to sleep!

Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm happy, so very happy!

My wife is sooo amazing. I love her to pieces. She makes absolutely delicious meals. She is very neat and organized. She is encouraging and uplifting. She loves to read devotions with me every night. She is totally sexy. She is sooo hot, that when I think about her, I have to sit at my desk for a while! >:~) She is amazing when it comes to fishing! I think we have fished together almost 100 times! We even went fishing 3 times on a Sunday! I don't know what the limit is on fishing, but I think we've hit it! But were definitely not throwing anything back. They all are keepers. She is so good at fishing, I think we need to get a license or something!
I love to golf with my wife. She hits the ball nice and straight, right down the middle of the fairway. I like to drive around with my around her in the golf cart too. We play lots of games together. We are both really competitive. Our favorite game is Boggle. She is really smart and has a wonderful vocabulary. It is a real challenge to keep up with her.
My wife is very beautiful. With one look, she can melt me from being sad, or mad to really-falling in love with her all over again. She is 100% pure beauty. On the outside and on the inside. I am ridiculously attracted to her physically, but I am drawn to her godliness on the inside. She lets me lead our family, take care of the finances, pray over our dinner, drive wherever we go, minister God's love to her, protect her. Since she lets me be the leader, in return I want to: hold her close, pump gas in her car, whisper squishy nothings into her belly button, wash dishes for her, grill out for us, make breakfast in bed every other Saturday, dance with her, sing to her, poke my finger in her nose, kill spiders, bite her in the buttocks :), massage her body, cherish and treasure her, tell her I love you.
She is the best wife anyone could ever hope, wish, or pray for. She has more than exceeded any preconceived idea of a godly wife. I am so blessed and thankful for her. There is nothing more fulfilling to me, than to wake up next to my wife and see her already awake smiling at me. Wow! What a woman! I love you Anna, I love you.

4 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Oh my, I'm blushing again.
I don't know what to say.
You treat me so good and your such an amazing husband. Full...my heart is overflowing right now.
I love you my precious Christopher.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:34:00 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

I love you too babe.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 8:09:00 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Keep it flowing babe. Remember, I will always love you.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

You are a remarkable woman. I will always love you. Don't you EVER forget it! XOxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
ooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxx O................................

Monday, June 26, 2006 9:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home